Sr. Software Engineer - Talend/Bigdata
- Bengaluru, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience and end user support first. As part of this strategy, we are consolidating several of our Operational functions into a single area focused on providing world-class operational support to our End users. Visa's Engineering, Applications and Analytics team is looking for curious, creative, and technology experts to join our growing team. We focus on delivering and supporting integrated platforms that enables Visa's finance applications, which are used by Visa business partners to service Visa clients globally. We also develop analytics and reporting by using revenue data.
The successful candidate is expected to be expert in talend platform deployed on windows and linux systems. The selected candidate will be fully responsible for both service delivery and operational excellence of services built using Talend technologies.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Creating scripts to automate the day to day tasks and managing them
- Hands-on experience on Installation and configuration of Talend platform dependent systems TAC, Job Server, Git, Jfrog Repository, Jenkins and MySQL
- Connectivity with Hadoop eco-system such as Hive,HDFS, HBase
- Strong in Talend debugging, monitoring end to end system
- Proactive in communication and good in analytical abilities.
- Strong in customer engagement and other stakeholders
- Provide right and faster solution for any Talend issues.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Must have experiences:
- 4+ years of strong experience in Talend development, administration and Shell Scripting
- Solid experience in any of the programming language's(Java/Python/Scala)
- Strong experience in handling issues and resolve them in short time. business requirements and translating them into technical designs documents
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Database systems, MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with build automation tool Jenkins
- Exposure and good knowledge on talend product security and linux systems
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, including knowledge of Agile model and DevOps working model
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written communication, oral communication, inter-personnel skills with attention to details
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive timelines
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or equivalent
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind –
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the
entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart
of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a
pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is
capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners
around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco