Global Accounts Manager, Digital Partnerships, Asia Pacific
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Digital Partnerships team is a global client facing organization that sets develops commercial partnerships with industry leading brands, Fintechs and platform providers, and acts as a distribution channel for Visa’s products and solutions. The Digital Partnership team spans globally across Visa. In Asia Pacific, the team covers both Global and Regional Digital Accounts
What a Global Accounts Manager does at Visa:
The Global Accounts Manager, Digital Partnerships will lead and support the strategic relationship with key global digital partnerships & accounts in the portfolio. Success requires working closely with a multitude of cross-functional Visa as well as partner teams who help contribute to the growth of the partnership and the distribution of Visa’s products and capabilities This includes closely aligning with Global Digital Partnerships, Hub & Country Product, Country Management, Business Development, Merchants Sales and Acquiring, Client Services, Processing, Pricing, Legal, Risk and Marketing to execute partnership agreements and deliverables that are complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature. The role also requires extensive engagement with strategic clients across different levels of the business to ensure mutual goals are delivered in a timely and seamless manner.
The role requires strong commercial, relationship, technology and project management expertise, underpinned by a solid knowledge of payments. In this role, you will use strong analytical, relationship skills, contextual business sense and a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for Visa’s Digital Partners and the wider Product organization.
- Lead relationship with Global Digital Partnerships account including leading strategic initiatives and managing day to day in the AP region
- Define account strategy & build plans to determine target initiatives and strategic goal alignment for partners in the portfolio
- Identify and implement business development opportunities with the portfolio accounts as well as develop and scale specific scalable programs and products. These include expanding partners’ presence geographically in AP as well as identifying & upselling strategic Visa capabilities (e.g., Visa Direct) by understanding your client’s need with an end goal of increasing revenue and market share with these partners
- Educate and support country teams as well as cross functional stakeholders (e.g. MSA, Product, Risk, Marketing, Partnerships Lead etc.) on deepening engagement on these accounts and sharing best practices from work done across global and different markets
- Engage global Digital Partnerships Global Account leads on an ongoing basis to understand client roadmap & key initiatives, and identify strategy to bring AP markets for international expansion
Execution and Analysis:
- Manage & ensure timely execution and delivery of ongoing initiatives with partners ensuring that Visa-partner initiatives are delivered on time and within scope
- Build and manage account scorecard & rhythm of business to drive relevance of the account for Visa
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging themes in technology and payments that will shape the future of Visa’s business and support the development of a ‘point-of-view’ to inform stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and support the creation of analytic insights about partner performance and help deliver findings from those analyses to external and internal stakeholders including during Quarterly Business Reviews and internal reporting cadences (e.g., internal performance dashboards, revenue reports etc.)
- Support the AP & Global Digital Partnerships team in developing the team’s strategy, specifically in your focus segment (neo-acquirers, non-FI issuers etc.)
- Continuously review market landscape, identifying developing partnership that will position the Digital Partnerships team as best-in-class
- Report to and interact with senior execs and team to indicate the status of the partnership progress
- Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
- Proactively educate the Visa organization on market developments, partner opportunities, and evolving needs of the partner (e.g., Playbook client report updates, news flashes etc.)
You Will Need
- The ideal candidate will have 6 to 8 years’ of professional experience preferably in client facing / commercial role
- Ability to lead complex relationship and partnerships with Digital Global accounts and understand the value drivers to both businesses
- Ability to lead multinational, multi-layered accounts
- Demonstrated ability to influence diverse groups of professionals, both internally and externally, that have expertise in different domains and at times conflicting agendas
- Ability to translate technical opportunities and issues into business impacts and vice versa
- Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to present complex technical information to a diverse audience.
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating quickly where relevant.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, with time constraints
- Knowledge and experience of multiple project development and execution methodologies
- Strong persuasion and influencing capabilities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and drive integrations to completion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.