IT SOX SFA-2
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Assist in the execution of Visa's SOX program in accordance with COSO 2013 framework
- Prepare audit documentation and perform fieldwork in accordance with SOX IT audit program including IT General Controls, IT Automated Controls, Interface Testing and Report testing
- Support the Manager in the IT audit
- Assist in evaluating, monitoring and resolving findings (internal and external audit, etc.).
- Develop value-added relationships with stakeholders and make recommendations for process improvement. Assist to prepare business stakeholders for internal and external audit reviews.
- Assist in evaluating risks and controls for new system implementations, assessing the financial impact on SOX controls and recommending solutions to correct issues identified.
- Identify opportunities for significant enhancements in team operational efficiency, overall effectiveness and identifiable benefits to the company.
- Bring effective ideas to enhance the SOX program.
- Drive efficiencies by assisting to seek opportunities for centralization, globalization and automation.
- Assist in the Ad hoc SOX related audit project
Minimum 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or above
8+ years of experience with at least 3-4 years of IA and SOX experience
- Experience in Public Accounting, Internal Auditing and/or IT related areas or a combination of the experience
- BCom/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Accounting
- Chartered Accounting, CISA, CIA or similar certifications or passed certification exam
- Experience in the execution of the field work of SOX audit. Must have strong IT audit or IT controls experience
- Good understanding of risks and controls for Information Technology
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure and accustomed to project work with tight deadlines.
- Being able to work late shifts on as needed basis due to time difference with Headquarters in US
- Creative, self-starter, quick thinker and dedicated individual who is eager to put his/her stamp on this job role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across regional and/or functional lines.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires minimal travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.