- Paris, France
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Managed Services
Visa Managed Services is a new initiative undertaken by Visa Consulting & Analytics, providing clients with the benefit of Visa expertise by placing dedicated, knowledgeable resources into our client sites. This strategic initiative will bring value to our clients by ensuring the execution of long-term projects or through managing an augmented Visa capability deployed with built-in quality assurance, governance and tools that will enhance success chances.
If you think you could support Visa as a Marketing Consultant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The VMS Marketing Consultant will be responsible for running marketing activities in Banks Members of Visa on consumer and commercial market on a daily basis, covering thoroughly the different stages of the customers’ life cycle:
- Cardholder equipment and capture of financial flows
- Cards upgrade either towards new type of debit (i.e. differed debit) or more premium offer
- Loyalty building thanks to relational programs either from the bank (meaning the different available packages that include card and retail banking services) or from Visa (services, partnership offers, concierge services, value added services etc.).
This role will play a key part in supporting the promotion through the development of marketing campaigns, requirement analysis, implementation of process, and communication.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Enable supporting teams to deliver against the product for clients, including but not limited to Product Operations, Business Development and in market Product delivery
- Develop marketing actions to enhance the product sales and the product usage
- Establish relationships and work with partners to help deliver product functionality
- Work with Product Managers throughout Visa to build and a cohesive product story, complimenting and adding to other products where possible
What we’re after…
- Operational Marketing Skills:
- Develop actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging Visa's many assets and own personal expertise (including but not limited to research and data insights, payment trends, brand and sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local and global best practices, benchmark, analysis of the existing, implementation of tools for sales staff and customers, animation of the commercial networks ...).
- Develop and share co-marketing use cases and best practices, to guide and inspire banks and the wider Visa organisation
- Where needed, manage and/or brief creative, media, and/or third-party agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing programs
- Critical Thinking:
- Able to methodically break down problems into smaller components to enable a deeper understanding of root causes of key issues.
- Customer Centricity:
- Collaborates with other teams to evaluate client’s needs and identifies ways to address key challenges.
- Cross-Functional Communication:
- Effective team player, able to work well with colleagues across the organization and recognizes the importance of cross-functional communication.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.