- Buenos Aires, Argentina
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Marketing Manager role is responsible for end-to-end marketing strategies and plans for consumer facing, issuer, and merchant partner initiatives supporting the business expansion plan in Argentina.
- Lead the strategic planning approach and establishing of the function in Argentina.
- Frame and conduct analyses and research needed to support annual strategic plan and/or marketing plans development.
- Lead the marketing strategy and campaign development, including media plan execution, digital partnerships and engagements, and social strategy and execution for all Argentinian marketing initiatives
- Support client-marketing initiatives working with client marketing functions to generate deep understanding of the client’s marketplace including client's business, client’s financial model, and client’s marketing objectives
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans for Visa's activities in conjunction with Account Executives and all key external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the marketing budget including tracking and reporting and marketing program performance
- Work closely with the Marketing hub team on brand and initiative direction and business measurement and financial tracking
- Deepen engagements with multifunctional teams: Sales, Merchants Sales and Solutions, Products, Analytics and Marketing hub to define new opportunities for the market.
- Reimagine the use of Visa’s key sponsorship assets (global and local) in Argentina, FIFA, NFL, the Olympic Games, Rugby, Hockey, Golf (and others) working side by side with issuers and retailers.
- Manage our key partnership with our brand agency and media buying agency from strategy, plan development, channel planning and data analysis to pushing for our marketing evolution upstream especially in the digital and social fields.
- Inspire, coordinate, and motivate local agency partners to deliver best in class marketing programs
- Deliver best marketing practices and contribute to a “Go Beyond” marketing team.
- Ensure compliance to Visa key controls and brand standards
- 8+ years of brand, digital and trade marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies based on business objectives and executing marketing programs that deliver measurable business results.
- Experience managing and motivating external partners, including agencies and other stakeholders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including ROI and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high ability to present with impact in English and Spanish.
- Ability to structure and manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Advanced planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with the sport assets and partnership alliances is highly desired
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law