Associate Compliance Business Analyst - Visa Payments Limited - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as an Associate Compliance Business Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
The Associate Compliance Business Analyst sits within the Compliance Team and is responsible for supporting the Legal and Compliance functions in delivery, maintenance and improvement of the risk and compliance control frameworks.
Whilst remit extends to the wider risk and compliance framework, primary focus is on the Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) areas.
The post holder reports to the Compliance Business Analyst.
Focus is on the following financial crime risks:
- Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF/Sanctions)
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Data Protection (DP)
And on the associated monitoring and reporting obligations; including but not limited to:
- Suspicious activity identification, monitoring and reporting
What we expect of you, day to day.
The role of the Compliance Business Analyst is to log and create requirements across the compliance function to support the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of our control framework.
- Assist the Visa Payments Compliance Managers and their teams with analysing their business areas to identify effective solutions
- Oversee and ensure delivery of key compliance projects; monitoring progress, considering solution opportunities and potential risks; communicating progress reports and recommending actions
- Gather requirements and understand the needs of team members and other members of the business
- Advise on assist with and develop streamlined and/or automated controls & processes across the stakeholder functions
- Provide training and assistance to colleagues on new products and releases
- Enhance knowledge and skills with relevant systems (e.g. CRM, screening tool, monitoring tool etc) to offer advice and assistance to improvements and enhancements in processes
- Ensure the compliance risk control framework remains aligned with external legislation and internal policies and procedures, including guidance and implementation scope for relevant regulatory changes
- Provide effective challenge to the Compliance Business Analyst and the Visa Payments Head of Compliance; assisting with to defining, articulating and promoting the VPC Vision across the group
- Further develop useful management information (MI) on the firm’s alignment with external (regulator) and internal (compliance) expectation
- Support the resolution of risk and compliance issues, queries and concerns, raised both internally and externally
- Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including other functions and departments, clients and partners
- Exemplify the company leadership values and promoting them in all areas of the role, within and outside the function
What we’re after…
- A relevant graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification/s (ICA AML, Compliance and/or Financial Crime Post-Grad Diplomas), or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a related environment (Payments and FX industry, compliance, regulation), as well as an understanding of payments, FX and/or regulatory compliance
- Understanding of IT systems, operational and/or product development payment processes, especially in e-Commerce environments for retail and/or corporate payments
- Understanding of and experience with the principles of risk-based approach
- Highly analytical, able to consider different approaches and solutions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to research into compliance issues
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Self-starter, motivated
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Motivated to learn and able to identify and solve problems
- Curiosity towards technology
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.