Learning and Development Program Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Imagine yourself as part of Visa University, where we are responsible for ensuring that learning experiences enable success and growth for Visa’s employees, partners and clients. This affords you with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most highly visible initiatives inside one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Visa University under the leadership of our Chief Learning Officer constitutes an integral part of Visa’s HR organization and reports to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources. We are a start-up within an established, successful global organization. We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners. We combine rigor, data and subject matter expertise with intuition and common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We are learner-centric and practice human-centered design. We are agile and like to prototype, test, iterate, launch and evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
- You are passionate about providing delightful and impactful learning experiences to employees, partners and clients globally.
- You are detail-oriented and enjoy ensuring everything is in order and executed flawlessly.
- You are accountable and take ownership of the projects and tasks you commit to; you follow through and never have to be chased down.
- You have a sense of urgency when projects have critical milestones.
- You are a team player and highly collaborative, getting work done with and through others, while building and nurturing productive working relationships with everyone you work with.
- You are resilient, agile and flexible – you perceive changing priorities and constructive feedback as opportunities, not setbacks.
- You are curious and have a growth mindset. You are a quick and agile learner, understanding the business and domain in which you operate and how various components of the learning experience come together to create impact.
- You are service-oriented and ready to roll up your sleeves and jump in to support leaders and team members; no task is too small for you.
- You keep the learner experience front-and-center in everything you do.
- You have a global mindset – you take genuine interest in other cultures and embrace the need to operate with cultural norms and in time zones other than your own.
- With guidance from Product Owners, Program Managers and the Director, PMO you will:
- Own ongoing scaled execution of learning programs, ensuring the smooth ongoing delivery of programs globally, in partnership with Global Learning Delivery.
- Support Product Owners and Program Managers with planned and ad-hoc training coordination tasks to keep projects moving forward, e.g., identifying attendees, tracking enrollment, creating spreadsheets and reporting on utilization and completion of training as well as quality metrics, and managing and troubleshooting the day-to-day details of key training programs.
- Partner with team members to complete tasks as well as commit to and execute your own deliverables.
- Keep all parts of a training program organized and running according to plan, after a program delivery plan has been outlined and approved. This includes tracking and documenting activities, coordinating with activity owners and helping out where needed.
- Communicate with leadership and various other team members to keep everyone informed.
- Support the development of a global schedule and addressing any issues with timelines or resource collisions.
- Help onboard and manage vendors, as needed, for select learning experiences.
- Collaborate with your PMO team members and sharing your experiences to continually grow the PMO toolbox (best practices, templates, checklists, tools, etc.) and improve processes.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent project coordination, planning and organization skills to own ongoing scaled execution of learning programs
- You have prior experience working in learning and development planning and coordination roles
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members to achieve program delivery success
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- You are detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 4-6 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive experience with implementing and operationalizing training programs for global audiences of leaders across organizational levels
- Experience with vendor management, statements of work, and vendor onboarding
- Agile project management experience
- Experience using SharePoint
- Agile/Project Management certifications (CSM, PMP, or other Agile PM certifications for Scrum, Kanban, etc.) preferred
- Experience with various project management tools and Agile management tools/platforms. e.g., Jira, Roadmunk
- Demonstrated learning agility with a variety of content areas and modalities: While you will rely on your experience, you will also need to master new content areas/ways of doing things quickly
- Experience in industries that strive for exceptional customer experience, such as hospitality and event coordination
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel up up to 10% (post covid)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.