Senior Technical Account Manager
- Hong Kong
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
Senior Technical Account Managers (Sr. TAM) are the main technical liaisons for CyberSource’s client base. We are currently looking for a Sr. TAM for the CyberSource Customer Support team to manage the relationships with our highest value reseller partners. This individual will be responsible for engaging our reseller partners on new products, requirements, and issue management, and the individual will have a vital role in ensuring that our partners’ integrations are functioning optimally. The candidate will also work with our Alliances organization in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a key primary role during business reviews, trainings, and presentations.
· Act as primary technical point of contact for our largest high value reseller partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions that may arise.
· Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
· Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance for new resold merchants.
· Educate partner on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to their business models.
· Work with reseller on best practice implementation and support for resold merchants.
· Define engagement processes between reseller, resold merchants, and CyberSource teams.
· Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
· Lead product trainings and perform merchant business reviews as needed.
· Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
· Partner with our Alliance team to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our resellers.
· Engage resellers in face to face meetings
· Coordinate with the Technical Account Management team on shared initiatives/product matters.
· Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
• A track record of a strong customer focus. 8+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is strongly preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of the CyberSource Reseller Partner model is required.
• Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming languages (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
• 3+ years of payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
• Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent merchant projects and issues.
• Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
• Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to write, read and communicate in Chinese and Cantonese.
• Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
• Experience in project management is preferred.
• A self starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners and clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.