Sr. Solutions Manager, NA Solution Development
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Come work directly with Visa's most innovative clients. Join the fast-paced world of launching Visa's latest products and services. Be responsible for bringing new payments use-cases to life in the US and Canada.
The North America region is the largest and most complex market for Visa in terms of payment volume and landscape of issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants, payment service and technology providers, and consumer payment products and services. Visa's North America Product Go-to-Market and Solutions team is responsible for launching new products in the US and Canadian markets, and integrating issuers, merchants, acquirers, payment processors, and technology partners with Visa's wide range of product services and technologies.
The Sr Solutions Manager, NA Solution Development will be tasked with influencing product development and implementation processes for the North America market of end users and service providers. We are looking for a technically-savvy individual with an interest in bringing client needs fully into the product development lifecycle and go-to-market planning.
- Meet with clients' technology and business stakeholders and deliver functional solution recommendations with a clear business benefit to the client
- Through client solutioning, help define Visa product requirements and roadmap prioritization, working in an agile environment to ensure quality and time to market goals.
- Ensure product requirements necessary to scale effectively within the NA market are incorporated into the product development lifecycle
- Interface closely with Visa Sales, Marketing, and Commercialization teams on go-to-market plans and product pilots.
- Interact directly with executive leadership to evangelize product solutions and priorities
- Thought leader that can identify opportunities for innovation and engagement with clients and work with the product management team to document, evangelize and implement these opportunities
- Apply industry expertise with knowledge of Visa Inc.’s global market opportunities, consumers, merchants, issuers, enabling partners, and competition
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent career experience
- 7+ years in client-facing professional services and/or product management.
- Commerce or payments industry experience required
- Experience producing BRDs, Solution Design Documents, Process Flow Diagrams, SOWs
- Experience working with, and implementing, payment technologies
- Experience working with APIs in various technology environments
- Experience and high comfort level working in an agile environment
- Ability to articulate a business benefit to an executive-level business stakeholder, with the ability to also explain technical integration details to a developer-level contact.
- Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Executive level written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to build successful client relationships with high-level client executives
- Excellent facilitator and moderator
- Comfortable working independently in fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
“This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.”