Senior Product Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Product Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
This role will be a unique combination of business development, technology architecture, hands-on (technical) support and client facing relationship management skills. This role will develop a deep working knowledge of payments, API technology and solution selling.
The successful candidate will be a solution seller and technologist who can ideate with Visa clients to discuss priority Visa products, provide pre-sale advice and technical guidance on combining and integrating Visa products with clients’ systems. This role provides expert advice to business leaders and developers who want to use Visa’s services – understanding the client’s business problem or market opportunity, helping them find the right solutions for the job, showing them how Visa solutions work and what they do, helping the client define the architecture of their products. This role will also use client feedback and experiences to decrease time-to-value for clients through automation, identify new Products and APIs needed/wanted by the market, and enhance the usability of Visa’s broad product & solutions suite.
The successful candidate will be hands-on with business development and technology teams, and deep-dive into user flows with clients. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Support sales and technical integration process, work with business development team towards converting priority clients to Visa product adoption
- Assist clients with developing POCs and prototypes to help them understand the adoption of Visa products and services
- Create solutions designs to meet customer’s business and technology needs
- In collaboration with the Visa Implementation Manager, help establish implementation timelines with client
- Highly collaborative, bringing a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements and documentation, employing solutioning, moderation and facilitation skills with the ability to blend technical and product visions together for a wide variety of audiences.
- Have deep knowledge and passion around emerging payments technologies and their potential to change commerce. Think like, communicate with, and inspire business leaders and developers to build their new products using Visa Products and Solutions.
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams, or deep-dive into user flows with clients. Strong technical troubleshooting skills, including debugging code.
- Able to combine aspects of the business and commercialization with technical ability.
- Strong technical lead experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new technologies and application knowledge.
- Experienced with Agile development
- Knowledgeable of cloud-base technologies, including security requirements and best practices
Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or commensurate work experience is required.
Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills. Dutch and English language fluency.