Account Director, Credit Cards
- London, UK
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefit offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Account Director for one of our Signature Clients, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
You will be responsible for pro-actively managing the credit card relationship with one of our Global Signature Clients. Promoting and securing the use of Visa Europe products and services across their business to improve the Visa payments customer experience and deliver growth for the credit card portfolio.
Through your deep Client relationship, and your experience and thought leadership, you will also work with the client to develop future strategic plans to identify and deliver new innovations for customers, ensuring that your client continues to be market leading innovators in the payments market.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage the relationship with a Global Signature account, ensuring your stakeholders are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Work with your clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing existing products and services which will drive profitability for your P&L
- Develop annual & strategic plans to identify and deliver new innovative solutions which will enhance the customer payment experience and support growth for the credit card business.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of credit cards, the broader payments market and Financial Services which will enable you to identity new opportunities to provide your client with solutions to grow their business.
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting and competing demand across the business to ensure Visa resources are deployed to maximum effect.
- Lead contract negotiations where required
What we’re after…
- Proven experience of having managed a major Client to deliver new solutions to grow profitability of a business
- Knowledge and experience of the credit card and broader payments business and/or financial services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level
- Good Commercial understanding of credit cards and the payments market and experience of driving P&L growth
- Proven ability to develop and deliver client strategic plans to drive value both for the Client and Visa
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.