Senior Support Specialist – HR Shared Services (I3)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The incumbent would provide day-to-day operational support to the region/market that’s supported by this HRSS team, by performing all HR Operations tasks, covering entire employee lifecycle i.e., spanning from Hire to Retire.
Your principal stakeholders would be (a) the region/market that you support and (b) your local HRSS team manager in Bangalore. You are expected to deliver superior quality of customer service in a timely and responsive manner, resulting in great employee experience.
Day-to-day Job Responsibilities: Your job would cover the below dimensions:
· Own the process assigned to you end-to-end
· Achieve the agreed SLAs (Turn-around Time, CSAT, Quality etc)
· Monitor the requests in queue, assign them and work them to resolution
· Escalate requests to Tier 2, Payroll, IT and other specialist areas of HR, as appropriate
· Being in front-line delivery, you are expected to review the process critically from time-to-time and look for opportunities of refining it
· Develop subject matter expertise so that your role can, over time, evolve into consultative and collaborative mode
HR Content Management:
· Own the relevant HR content i.e., process SOPs, guides etc. or develop them, if they don’t exist currently
· Maintain appropriate level of oversight to the content and provide ongoing change control and governance periodically
· Get fully trained on all the assigned processes
· Develop a cross-training plan so that you can rotate between various processes, thereby enhancing your knowledge
· Train new joiners as and when required
· Maintain appropriate record of all transactions handled and provide metrics and reporting as required
· Deliver the work in accordance with procedures/SOPs
· Maintain confidentiality as the role holder will have access to HR/Payroll data
Qualifications and competencies that we would like in the potential role-holder:
· Bachelors or Post Graduate degree - E
· 2+ years of related work experience (HR/HR Ops) would be a plus, though not mandatory - D
· Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once - E
· Energetic person with strong interpersonal skills - E
· Ability to own the process and take simple decisions independently (where appropriate) or seek direction where required - E
· Confident and able to connect well with people across hierarchy - E
· Very good verbal and written communication - E
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel – E
· Prior exposure to Customer Service roles – D
· Knowledge of any HR systems (eg. Workday, Success Factors, People Soft) and CRM tools (eg. Service Now) would definitely strengthen your candidature – E/D
(E – Essential; D – Desirable)
What do we offer to you?
- Exposure to a fast-growing corporate giant like Visa
- An opportunity to be part of HR Shared Services team at Visa
- An opportunity to get Visa – one of the world’s strongest and trusted brands on your CV
- A long-term career where your contribution(s) would be valued and recognized, and where you can chart out your career aspirations and grow with the organization
- Fun-loving team mates and a great work environment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.