Senior Director, Visa Business Solutions - SSA
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Be responsible for meeting the Business Solutions volume, revenue and market share targets
- Be responsible for developing and deploying the multi-year strategy to ensure growth for Visa Business solutions
- Lead client engagements along with the sales team to drive expansion of Visa Business Solutions
- Lead B2B partnerships to capture new flows, deploy new business models and solutions in market
- Deliver market relevant solutions for the commercial sector, targeting Large Corporates, Small Businesses, Middle Market Enterprise and Government Segments
- Set joint objectives and support performance targets for the function based on a strategic plan built with the Head of Business Solutions, CEMEA
- In collaboration with the Business Solutions CEMEA Hub team to design and deliver new business models or use cases for new payment initiatives which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government and acceptance value chains, establishing new partners to co-create new capabilities that gives Visa a competitive advantage and create new revenue opportunities
- Actively contribute to the market and country goals and growth plans
- Manage a team that will deliver on business plans, target and drive new revenues, identify client needs and ensure deployment of solutions
- Be an advocate for the business, collaborate across market and regional teams to ensure plan delivery and business growth
- Strong experience in the Commercial Cards and/or Cash Management space
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience in top tier financial institutions, payments network or financial services firm
- Deep understanding of current B2B payment trends, regulatory environment and current market landscape and gaps
- Strong experience working directly with and influencing clients
- Good knowledge of product management and development, data driven insights and finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and cross regional teams
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Successful track record of stakeholder management and ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization
- A passion and energy for people management and people development
- Preferably a Masters of Business degree
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.