Manager, Customer Value Management
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Manager in the Customer Value Management team,, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The customer value management (CVM) team works with the leadership and account exec team for one of our Global Signature clients in:-
- Managing the contractual relationship
- Identifying opportunities to develop & deliver new initiatives, which will introduce existing Visa products & services that will drive growth and improve the customer experience
- Leveraging internal & external insights to develop the global strategic account plan
- Providing programme support on large strategic initiatives
What we expect of you, day to day:
As a manager in the CVM team, your responsibilities will include
- Owning development and delivery of the Business KPIs dashboard
- Understanding data and insight requirements across all business areas, and working with key stakeholders to productionise delivery
- Leveraging internal and external insights to drive thought leadership, identifying opportunities, and supporting development of commercially viable business cases and strategic plans
- Working with Client AEs to develop and track delivery against annual plans
- Supporting the development of global strategic plan, including opportunities to work with client to enhance the payments ecosystem leading to increased client value and improved customer experiences
Thinking about careers differently...
For this role, the key skills required are:
- Knowledge, experience and commercial understanding of the payments market
- Experience in developing commercial business cases
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate MI into business plans
- Excellent presentation skills / confident in PowerPoint
- Excellent project management skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.