Director, Global Early Career Talent Programs
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Global Early Career Talent Programs will drive the development and execution of our early career programs, including Visa’s Global Intern Program and other leadership development rotational programs. This role reports to the Head of University Relations & Early Career Programs.
In this role, you will develop and execute the following initiatives/strategies:
- Deliver a high quality internship experience, including intern orientation, training and development and social events
- Manage and drive Visa's early career rotation program strategy focused on building future leaders
- Program initiatives include: rotation solicitation and placement (domestic and international), performance management, training and development.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation and intern managers
- Partner with leaders across the organization to understand future talent needs and ensure a robust and engaging experience to our program participants.
- Drive the intern performance management and offer process
- Execute the onboarding, learning and development strategy for new college graduates entering the organization to assist with transition from university to corporate, driving engagement
- Continue to evolve our programs with a focus on experience, diversity and alignment to future talent needs.
In addition, the Director of Global Early Career Talent Programs will:
- Manage a high performing team
- Have Budget responsibilities
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 7+ years of University Recruiting, Talent Management or other HR related experience
- Passion for growing and developing entry level talent
- Strong time and project management, teamwork, execution and organizational skills
- Proven coaching, developing and people management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strategic thinker with global mindset
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written and consulting communication skills, strong presentation skills
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.