Consultant - Visa Consulting & Analytics (Manager)
- İstanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Consultant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa's clients, including card issuers, acquirers, and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
Visa Consulting & Analytics applies deep expertise in the payments industry to provide solutions to assist clients with their key business priorities, drive growth and improve profitability. The VCA team provides a comprehensive range of consulting services to deliver solutions that address unique challenges in areas such as marketing, strategic growth, profitability, digital payments and risk.
What's it all about?
The Consultant will undertake consulting engagements for Visa clients in Europe, enabling portfolio growth and improved profitability in clients’ credit and debit payment card business.
Potential projects could include portfolio management diagnostics, assessments of digital product and marketing strategies, development of industry landscape evaluations and best practices, and optimizing client customer experience and supporting processes.
Working with the VCA South East Europe team and collaborating with other team members in VCA and Visa Europe, the Consultant will draw on their knowledge and expertise to provide recommendations to clients, work that will enable enduring, strategic relationships with our clients.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Identify and surface opportunities for client projects and submit for inclusion into plans. Then, design performance solutions to client requirements, striving for innovative and efficient approaches and undertake client projects, including project road mapping, client interviewing, analytical review of inputs, structuring of recommendations, report writing.
- Bring subject matter expertise to bear in undertaking engagements such as portfolio strategy, portfolio diagnostics, and Acquisition and Loyalty program health checks.
- Create, develop and maintain models, contribute to IP creation, standardized VCA offerings and conceive and brief to the Analytics team projects including segmentation, propensity models, and other intelligent targeting solutions.
- Defining the scope, understand clients objectives, frame the problem or opportunity and collect and analyze input such as client information, interviews, data, processes, policies, competitive and environmental information
- Synthesizing analysis to determine gaps, issues, opportunities and identify solutions such as strategies, tactics or programs of activity. Recommend approaches, providing guidance and at times physically supporting implementation at the client site
- Facilitate meetings and workshops as an element of client engagements, to enable creative problem solving and/or transfer domain knowledge, helping clients to realize project objectives across multiple client teams/functions.
For this role the key skills required are...
- You will have gained a variety of experience in the payments industry, including card issuing, and be passionate about an aspect that you have gained deeper expertise in, be it loyalty, product, credit risk, operations or another vertical.
- You will comfortably pivot from strategy development to program execution. Whilst you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Director and Senior Director to frame client engagements, you will confidently take the lead in client interactions
Specific requirements are:
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor (with an understanding of statistical analysis, modeling, scoring schemes) and an understanding of card issuers’ P&L and critical factors
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, able to work effectively in matrixed organization
- Excellent presentation skills, including excellent verbal and writing capabilities and proficiency in Analytical and Data Processing softwares
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Confident to lead meetings and facilitate workshops and able to negotiate with senior executives
- Language skills – English and local written and verbal skills
- Willingness to travel (30%)
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.