Staff SW Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
•Design and develop solutions for our business partners using CRM tools.
•Responsible for the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, fit-gap assessment, design, development, unit testing, deploy and support activities.
•Work closely with the Project Management Office and various business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
•Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
•Engage with and support the Business organizations to deliver projects and provide support services.
•Lead collaboration activities with business partners on requirements elaboration, workflow design, configuration, and business re-engineering.
•Manage and collaborate with product vendors and systems integrators on delivery of solutions.
•Work with delivery partners to review and finalize technical specifications, code review, version management, and implementation related activities.
•Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing.
•Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
•Collaborate across global businesses and technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process, and change leadership.
•Individual contributor level role only. No direct reports, and no managerial duties. Position is not managerial level within the corporate hierarchy.
•Advise on CRM implementation best practices
•Provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise
•Mentor on project design and technical initiatives
•Lead data migrations, systems integrations and other technical issues
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- 4 Years of CRM / Microsoft Dynamics application development experience
- 6 - 10 years experience in CRM / Microsoft Dynamics application development
- Experience in designing and building integration using web services
- Experience in designing and building complex algorithms
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements and turning them into technical designs
- Experience in architecting and implementing new scalable, resilient, secure functions
- Experience in managing quality of services and being responsible for issues/incident/problem/change/release management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic
- Good understanding of agile principles.
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.