Sr Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The candidate will work as part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions in CRM area.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Mentor Jr Developers and oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
- Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Create documentation and procedures while maintaining best practices and following Visa's methodology for development, installation, and maintenance
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree
- 3-5 years of overall technical experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.