Business Associate, Graduate Development Program
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Due to COVID-19 travel and entry restrictions, this year’s Graduate Development Program is only available to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We will review and adjust this approach as appropriate for future programs.
Visa’s 24-month rotational program allows new graduates to develop their professional skills and business acumen while gaining valuable work experience and making valuable contributions to the Visa business. Through the completion four six-month rotational assignments within key areas of our business (Product, Interchange, Sales, Merchant Sales & Solution, and Risk), associates gain critical insight into Visa’s business model as well as make a direct impact in helping to shape Visa’s future.
Highlights of the program
- Travel: Associates are given the opportunity for overseas work trips and international assignments.
- Empowerment: Every associate is given full ownership of his/her own projects and empowered to drive initiatives.
- Mentorship: Each associate is assigned to a dedicated mentor, who is an experienced professional.
- Development: A development program is customized to meet the individual needs of the associate.
- Final year students graduating with a Bachelor's degree between December 2020 and September 2021
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.