- Paris, France
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a HR Administrator we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
- Forming and maintaining employees records for 2 legal entities based in France and in a second step for Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Prepare onboarding of new employees and organize welcome session.
- Updating databases internally. Workday knowledge is a plus.
- Prepare various different reports on excel, powerpoint related to HR subjects.
- Assist payroll department by preparing payroll inputs.
- Point of contact for staff and managers for HR questions
- Participating to various different HR projects ( welcome Paris booklet)
At Visa we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you don’t have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences which would transfer well.
For this role the key skills required are:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a HR department , including a minimum 2 years in an international company with a matrix organization and you are used to work in English as well in French.
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and in written), you are able to cope with deadlines , well organized , you like to work in an international company.
- You have a ethical judgment and you like to work for a company with strong HR values and deontology.
- You have a good knowledge of French labor laws which allow you to deal with complex paperwork and maintaining reliable records.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.