Senior Account Manager (f/m/div.)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
We are often recruiting for Senior Account Managers to build our existing team. If you think you could support Visa in this role we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills and experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, and have assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What's it all about?
The role of a Senior Account Manager is a part of the Key Account / Regional Sales function and thus responsible for driving sales and development across the business in Germany. By building deep partnerships with our customers (be it issuers, merchants or other partners), we jointly achieve business objectives.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Responsible for day-to-day account management activities for your customers which are large and well-known banks, merchants and/or other business partners.
- Build-up and further develop strong relationships with your customers at all levels
- Work as a consultant for your customers to understand requirements, business impact and the potential for offering new services and solutions to jointly grow the business
- Contribute to the annual business and account plans for your customers to achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa (Product-Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Consultant, etc.) to deliver solutions as one team
- Negotiate, execute and manage customer contract processes
- Develop excellent knowledge of the payment technology space, and specifically of Visa products and services.
What we're after...
- Passion and curiosity for financial services, and in particular payments
- Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management experience
- Customer focus including the customer´s customer
- Commercial understanding and the ability to identify opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building and maintaining relationships with external partners.
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.