- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
How well do you know Visa?
We provide our employees with the incredible opportunity to shape the customer’s payment experience globally. We think big, our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. At Visa, you are part of a community, where we encourage quality of life, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs. We offer market-leading salaries and generous benefit offerings from charitable donation matching to purchasing Visa stock at a discount. We are proud to be a talented team of 19,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Be your authentic self. Discover Visa.
What’s it all about?
Visa is seeking a HR Advisor to provide generalist and specialist HR advice and guidance to our people. This role will work directly with our people and will also partner with HRBPs to address client HR needs. There is the opportunity to support with broader HR project work and employee relations cases. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual who is passionate about delivering a great employee experience and who wants to broaden their HR exposure.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide day-to-day HR advice to employees by responding to tickets through the case management system and work closely with the HRBP team to support client group needs. Respond to requests in a timely manner, ensuring the correct information is provided in line with employment legislation
- Independently manage general HR advisory matters such as policy and process management and interpretation.
- Manage all generalist components of the HR lifecycle such as leaves of absence, change management and data analysis
- Work with the HRBP and CoE teams to provide support in areas such as Performance Management, HR Analytics and Employee Relations
- Manage HR project work that continues to drive efficiency in HR operational matters.
- Build strong partnerships with the global shared services team and represent the European perspective and requirements in these discussions
What we’re after…
- Proven ability to apply judgment to interact with all levels of an organisation, make sound recommendations and decisions.
- Display high levels of integrity and accountability, and have a passion for creating an optimal employee experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated employment law knowledge and prior exposure to HR working practices
- Team player with customer mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ideally CIPD qualified and educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project management and / or process improvement experience is beneficial
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.