- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards, KPIs, and metrics; monitor, analyze, and tune reporting to improve digital marketing program success
- Develop digital campaign analysis using BI tools including Tableau and Datorama and share insights with leadership to drive investment decisions
- Measure marketing program performance against business goals and channel benchmarks
- Lead database initiatives (targeting, segmentation, campaign sizing) to support global marketing teams; manage and improve data-related request processes and best practices that support nimble programs execution
- Drive campaign reporting, including templates, methodology, cadence, and data integration, leveraging an ‘assess, test, and refine’ approach
- Implement global data strategies that support Marketing Automation initiatives (scoring, nurturing, triggering, gating, etc.) and cross-CRM-MA initiatives (contact cleansing, normalization, dictionaries, parent-child data models, etc.) that ensure that data hygiene, quality, scalability, and governance are core to everything we do
2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g.
Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- BA/BS in Marketing, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent; Masters or other relevant advanced degree valuable
- 4+ years’ progressive experience in a B2B data management, reporting, or marketing/sales operations roles; deep understanding of data-driven marketing, digital campaign reporting and SiriusDecisions campaign framework
- Experience as an analytics lead, with a balance of hands-on execution and business insights; ability gain consensus with key stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Proven domain expertice with Data Warehouse, CRM, & Marketing Automation workflows (Tableau, Salesforce, Eloqua, Datorama preferred); experience developing optimal structures for marketing databases that support global marketing initiatives
- Thorough understanding of marketing KPIs, global data hygiene processes, data mapping, and multi-country best practices; develop recurring and ad-hoc data quality reports that reflect progressive improvements
- Highly advanced Tableau and Excel skills, strong problem-solving and technical aptitude, and a passion for using data and insights to drive future business decisions; ability to distill and tailor complex information for various audiences
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where excellent organizational skills and project management expertise are required
- Knowledge of emerging cloud-based data quality and data enhancement tools for DW/CRM/MA systems a plus
- Positive attitude, persuasive and tactful, a true team player and self-starting contributor, proven by successful references from prior marketing, sales, and/or IT colleagues
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.