Director, Consumer Product Solutions
- Taipei, Taiwan
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Lead of Consumer Solutions for Taiwan will drive market revenue growth in the area of consumer products through solutioning, activation and usage. Providing new value proposition and value-added services development and deployment in the market. To accomplish this objective, the individual leading this group will be a close partner to Regional Product Management Hub, Innovation Centre, Digital Partnership, In-market Account Executives, Merchant Services & Acquiring, Marketing, Corporate Communication and Customer Supports teams.
The role requires deep industry understanding of payment cards, retail banking, unsecured lending, channel management and digital customer experience. You will combine your product management experience with strong awareness of trends in consumer payment preferences and digital transformation, with the goal to develop payment experiences and solutions that increase customer engagement with the Visa product, drive usage and preference.
What a Lead of Consumer Product Solutions does at Visa Taiwan:
The successful candidate will have demonstrable success at working effectively across matrixed organizations, as well as the ability to define and articulate the product requirements for the market, develop and champion changes to product rules, policies and programs in order to align Visa client needs with those of the successful ongoing growth of the network. The role will engage closely with various local, regional and global teams (Credit, Debit, Prepaid and Offers & Loyalty teams)
• Playing a pivotal role in solutioning for new client deals to support market in achieving net revenue targets.
• Achieving the Client Banks’ cross-border payment volume growth target through portfolio revamp, benefit platforms, and portfolio optimization
• Leading and managing Visa’s Consumer product strategy, product development, enablement and solutions delivery, including Credit, Debit, Pre-paid and Consumer digital experience.
• Building and maintaining the Visa Consumer Product value proposition through deploying cardholder benefits Platforms and value-added services leveraging Visa’s local, regional and global partnerships. Identifying the right merchant promotion and digital partnership opportunities for Visa and our clients in order to promote usage of Visa products
• Protecting and growing core drivers of the business by working closely with financial institutions and other industry participants such as Fintechs and Start-ups to drive acquisition, profitable usage, payment volume and revenue. This includes but not limited to winning consumer product issuance, portfolio optimization, performance tracking, channel diversification, driving greater cross-border and e-commerce volume.
• Developing next-gen product enhancements that promote Visa digital account engagement via partners, client channels and platforms
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders (cross-functional leads, including CRM, Marketing, MS&A, Corporate Communications, Consulting Analytics…etc) to drive strategic alignment and ensure product roadmap is supportive of all common initiatives and priorities
• Managing and executing annual budget, people management objectives and oversee execution of key product initiatives
• Managing, coaching and developing team to deliver against objectives and maximize potential.
What you will need:
• Unfailing passion and belief in the transformative power of technology in the world
• 12+ years of working experience, including 6+ years of experience in product management, project management, and/or management consulting
• Strong project management skills and business acumen – ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program execution
• Proven track records in Product and Solutions selling and implementation experience to internal stakeholders or external clients
• Proven track records of high performance and recognized as a subject matter expert in business areas or products
• Possess significant functional knowledge, including software development, marketing, sales, legal, etc.
• Creativity and resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
• Experience in contracts and negotiation
• Willingness to travel internationally. Role will include domestic and international travel for merchant calls, conferences and client meetings
• Proficient in English presentation, negotiation and socialization across key stakeholders
What will also help:
• Working experience in MNC would be a plus
• Working experiences in digital or Fintech companies and projects would also be a plus
Projects you will be a part of:
All client facing projects that driving revenue under consumer products and solutions
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners and clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.