Senior Software Engineer (Risk)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will take part in the design, build, and enhancement of key modules of Cybersource Fraud and Risk management solution. We are looking for a talented Sr SoftwareEngineer to join our team!
As a Sr S/W engineer in Merchant Acquiring & Processing team you will help design & develop our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will see the code written going to production in few days and used by huge customer base including Apple, Facebook, Nike , Emirates… If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment
We expect our Sr S/W engineers to do much more than just writing code
- Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
- Use technologies including Java,J2EE, Spring, Webservices, REST, NoSQL and more.
- Experience building highly scalable, low latent applications with high tps
- Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of resilient, reliable and scalable services
- Lead efforts to architect, design and implement various aspects of our global transaction processing systems.
- Comfortable in leading meeting and discussions with non-technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
5+ years hands-on development experience
- In-depth experience in core J2EE technologies and Systems programming. Demonstrated programming skills in: Java
- Development experience in web-related technologies such as Web Services in REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML.
- Experience with NodeJS/AngularJS/React ,Core Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA,,JDBC, XSD, CXF, Jersey, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Tomcat
- Experience in GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo or such build tools, Automation tools like Chef .
- Experiences with the entire software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
- Strong familiarity with event, application monitoring frameworks like Splunk,
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to communicate and perform during high stress situations
- B-Tech/M-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience with financial services/fraud management/payments processing experience a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.