Senior Director, CEMEA Interchange & Pricing
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Work on complex and strategic tasks related to development of specific pricing and interchange strategies for CEMEA region considering value-provided, differentiation of the products and services, ecosystem sustainability and the competitive environment. Projects will include the analysis of existing economics, volumes and value chain, as well as assessing of potential opportunity from capturing new volumes and payment flows.
- Collaborate with functional groups in evaluating and optimizing interchange and pricing for CEMEA region, including forecasting and business case preparation, rates structure design, stakeholder impact assessment, implementation considerations, and key partner communication.
- Conduct nuanced conversations with the regulators (central banks, anti-competition authorities and other stakeholders) and help drive a balanced outcome that enables growth of the four-party model and continued digitization of payments.
- Identify new revenue models and enhance existing revenue models to optimize net revenue growth.
- Partner with clients in order to develop specialised programs that drive digital commerce with main focus on new payment flows and FinTech use cases (including but not limiting to Visa Direct and B2B).
- Contribute input to the regional country, product and merchant sales and solution strategies to support Visa’s corporate strategies and priorities. Organize and facilitate functional Interchange and Pricing strategic sessions.
- Develop and implement the methodology and framework of IRF and Pricing competitive analysis for both traditional and non-traditional players.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with Global Functions.
- This position is part of the Global Interchange and Pricing team and the candidate must be flexible enough to interface with groups around the world over multiple time zones.
- Thorough understanding of electronic payment system business, value flows, and competitive dynamics.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience managing complex financial models and analytics to support recommendations.
- Experienced, results-oriented leader with a proven track record of results and with the ability to work and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop internal and external networks to identify areas of opportunity and build partnerships in executing against corporate goals.
- Excel in a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-base recommendations in support of executive decisions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages at the executive level, internal and external.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Commitment to continuous learning and sharing the knowledge.