Talent Acquisition Partner - 6 month FTC
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Talent Acquisition Partner we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa’s Talent Acquisition team is seeking an accomplished Talent Acquisition Partner who will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support for a number of business functions across Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Operate as a trusted advisor/partner to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring teams, senior management and departmental heads.
· Provide a first class tailored end-to-end talent acquisition service from initial briefing through to direct sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, providing feedback and managing the offer process all whilst adding value at each stage of the process.
· Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified applicants utilizing Visa’s employer branding across a smart mix of social media and other recruitment channels.
· Collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders to understand strategic direction from both a function and country perspective that will enable the creation of talent acquisition strategies to align to company vision.
· Champion diversity ensuring efforts to ensure gender diverse shortlists submitted to hiring managers.
· Excel with external partners, gaining market intelligence and industry contacts to ensure that Visa is kept up to date with changes and developments in the market.
What we’re after…
· Significant full-cycle in-house corporate talent acquisition experience obtained from a global fast-paced environment.
· Experience in all areas of sourcing – LinkedIn, local tools, social media, referrals, internal mobility programs, etc., focusing particularly on diverse hiring
· Consultative, solutions focused style, comfortable working in an environment that requires strong deliverables and excellent service
· Proven ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions in a fast-paced environment
· Proven deep stakeholder expertise including collaborating effectively with sourcers, hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.