Technical Product Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
Visa's CyberSource division is looking for highly motivated and experienced technical product Analyst . The Technical Product Analyst primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver delightful experiences for the entire ecosystem i.e., merchants, consumers and developers. In this role, you will work closely with business unit product managers, engineering, architects, user experience and global cross-functional counterparts to develop requirements that enables high quality products. You will be part of the Technical Product Management organization, which will enable Visa and its subsidiaries such as Cybersource, Authorize.Net as well its strategic partners to rapidly build, iterate and refine payment experiences across all channels such as web and mobile.
- Define product requirements which involves writing of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets.
- Be the primary liaison between other business units, BU product managers, engineering and other applicable groups to ensure flawless integration of new and existing feature sets.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Work very closely with development and QA organization to ensure technical specifications.
- Partner with business operations and analytics team to build right monitoring capabilities and metrics which helps monitor the health of the platform and facilitates data driven decision making.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- Ability to work as an effective leader, possess strong influencing and negotiation skills to achieve
- organizational goals and objectives
- Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable payment processing platforms.
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.