Senior Manager - Digital Banking and Payment Strategy Consultant (m/f/div.)
- Berlin, Germany
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager - Digital Banking and Payment Strategy Consultant as part of Visa Consulting & Analytics, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What is it all about?
- Develop strategies to help our clients in growing their business in the digital domain
- Support our clients in customizing and implementing our digital products and solutions
- Manage the delivery of high-quality consultancy engagements in the Central Europe Cluster (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the Netherlands)
- Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Understand our clients’ business objectives together with the Central Europe Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the digital banking and payment business of our clients
- Support the development of Visa’s digital strategy and its execution with our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate concepts and digital business solutions to clients
- Support the implementation of Visa’s digital solutions at our clients
- Lead and manage the delivery of consultancy engagements to clients (as assigned)
- Lead and deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate
- Manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and digital product teams as well as the with the Visa Innovation team
- Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships with our key clients
- Support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing digital skills, tools and innovative methodologies on both a personal and team level
- Mid-level working experience in the financial services industry, of which a few years must have been gained in management consulting and/or digital product management and/or technical project management
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Experience in retail banking and/or payment industry and/or merchant retail business
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of technology and innovation driving the digital banking and digital retail business
- Experience in using agile methods (i.e. Design Thinking, Lean-Start-up, Scrum, Kanban)
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Experience in conceptualizing new products and business models in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (including senior executive level)
- Strong sales orientation, experience with pre-sales and selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Excellent spoken and written command of German and English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent ability to comprehend and convey complex business information
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to travel throughout the covered markets as needed
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.