Data Analytics & Reporting Senior Manager, Global Sales Enablement
- Foster City, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Global Sales Enablement and Analytics team is responsible for shaping and executing the strategy to accelerate the commercialization of Visa’s products and solutions for Merchants and Acquirers by leveraging assets such as VisaNet data and our CRM tool along with product knowledge and sales enablement best practices.
Our team engages with stakeholders across all Visa regions and several functions to build transformational sales capabilities that allow Account Executives and Specialized Sales to sell more effectively to Merchants and Acquirers by:
· Easily access relevant insights into their clients’ performance
· Quantify the value of our products and solutions for clients
· Effectively map performance to client needs and pain points
· Prioritize relevant products and solutions based on client’s performance
This is a unique opportunity to work with Visa’s vast amount of global data to provide insights that help our clients make better strategic decisions that benefit their business. You will get global exposure and the opportunity to work with client-facing team members across the globe.
The Sr. Manager, Data Analytics & Reporting, Global Sales Enablement will be primarily responsible for developing automated, scalable, client-facing dashboards that quantify the financial benefit of various high-priority Visa products for Merchants and Acquirers globally. This role reports to the Senior Director, Global Sales Enablement & Analytics.
You will develop Tableau/Power BI dashboards with a high proficiency in SQL and other programming languages that can help accelerate commercialization, impact worldwide revenue goals, influence management priorities, and optimizes business investments.
· Develop new and maintain existing dashboards that address the demands of GMSA’s business and support commercialization efforts
· Use Hadoop/Hive and other database querying tools to connect directly in Tableau/Power BI to generate powerful, scalable dashboards
· Creating client-facing quantitative analyses that demonstrate the value of Visa products and solutions
· Dashboard development (helping develop and optimize scalable, client-facing and internal dashboards to globally track client performance and sales progress)
· Generate powerful data visualizations that ‘tell a story’ thru the data
· Conducting industry/client research, identifying internal and external data resources to create custom analytics
· Analyzing client data and identifying preliminary trends and themes in the data
· Create user guides and training material so users understand how to leverage and use the tools
6 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience
with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with
a PhD degree
Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to provide actionable insights and experience delivering high-caliber client facing dashboards using Tableau and SQL, building strong working relationships with Account Executives and to interact with executive management.
· 8 years of experience including consulting, analytics, sales or sales support. Previous experience in supporting a B2B sales organization is a plus.
· A Masters degree in Business or analytics
· High proficiency in as many of the following tools: Tableau, Hadoop, Excel, PowerPoint, Denodo and other BI Reporting Tools
· Experience in developing and delivering polished client-facing sales materials and presentations.
· Ability communicate at all levels, with a strong understanding of business data requirements and strong communication skill.
· Ability to build consensus and influence a broad set of constituencies.
· Ability to interpret business issues and recommends best practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to details
· Experience of incorporating Salesforce CRM data in dashboards a plus
· The ability to read audience and address questions confidently.·
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 25% of the time (domestic and/or international).
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours that enable collaboration with team members across various US and global time zones as needed
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.