Senior Manager, Finance - Global Contact Center
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a strategic finance leader to join our Client Services Finance team. This Sr. Manager will develop financial strategies and drive analytics to enable business decision-making, partnering closely with leaders in Client Services. The leader will drive the long-term planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes for the businesses and provide actionable monthly reports, analysis, and recommendations. The position will involve delivering important insights to senior finance leaders and executive management and require strong influencing skills. The Sr. Manager Finance will also help mentor other team members to deliver top-notch business partnership. The ideal candidate will have a deep background in financial and general business analysis, preferably with a public company, and demonstrated experience collaborating across functions in a global, matrixed organization. Global Contact Center Experience would be highly beneficial.
- Highly motivated finance leader who easily builds effective relationships with senior executives and staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer" with business leaders management in a global matrixed organization
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the business and translate to financials
- Proactively identify and implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operational decision making
- Highly analytical with the ability to analyze large data sets for insights and to make recommendations to optimize customer and operational performance
- Strong executive presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior executives and external business partners
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Cross-functionally partner with other global functions to lead the annual budget, quarterly forecast and month end close process for assigned functions or sub-functions
- Lead performance diagnostics, management reporting and provide insight for Global Contact Center
- Partner with functional stakeholders to create detailed business cases and supporting financial models to support strategic planning and client deals, when necessary
- Drive complex financial modeling and analysis with thoroughness and accuracy to quantify impact of investments and explain viability of new business models; evaluate employee vs. vendor resourcing models
- Identify and implement changes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of operational performance and decision making
- Lead ad hoc, cross-functional projects to continuously improve the overall performance of cross-functional teams
- Provide thought leadership and guidance over global processes, building efficiencies and streamlining deliverables for optimal result
- Drive and manage change within Finance and Business organizations, while building a collaborative team environment
- Attract, recruit and train top talent into the Finance organization
- Mentor high performing team members by helping to create a center of excellence and instilling best practices across finance
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5+ years of relevant work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Strong corporate financial planning and analysis experience with business partner focus
- Experience with global, enterprise financial systems (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle, etc.) is required. Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering or relevant technical field; MBA strongly preferred
- Global call center, contact center, offshoring and outsourcing experience preferred in a global company with matrix organization; Consulting or Corporate Strategy experience a plus
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details to ensure accuracy and high quality of output
- Client focused with tenacity to quickly resolve issues and conflicts; strong executive presence and ability to influence senior executives and business partners
- Ability to collaborate and lead diverse, cross functional, global teams to solve complex, problems and drive operational performance
- Essbase experience is desired.
- Knowledge of databases preferred
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.