Director, HRBP for HR
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Human Resources team is seeking an experienced HRBP to drive our people agenda efforts. The right candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a bias for setting strategy along with strong implementation to drive business results. This is a great opportunity to join a world class brand at an exciting time of rapid growth.
- Execute proactively, efficiently and effectively Human Resources partnerships for the business and Visa Human Resources Centers of Excellence
- Be a thought partner on managing the region and driving and retaining top talent
- Build relationships with business leaders and be a catalyst in delivering Human Resources solutions that support the specific needs of each business and overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic Human Resources plans aligned to business strategies/goals.
- Establish a strong partnership with business leaders, utilizing the specialists in all areas of Human Resources, serving as a resource/consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all Human Resources areas.
- Provide coaching to managers on Human Resources, people and organizational matters.
- Drive Talent, D&I, Recruiting, Retention and Growth & Development of employees in partnership with Human Resource teams and peers
§ Essential Functions
- Assessment of organizational requirements and implementation of Human Resources interventions, processes, programs and practices necessary to drive business objectives for the region
- Consult in creating organizational capabilities necessary to meet current and future business challenges
- Provide Human Resources expertise to lead business divisions in all aspects but not limited to employee relations, performance management, talent management/organizational development, rewards and recognition, growth and development and workforce planning with the support of the COEs
- Ensure that Human Resources policy and advice to client group is in accordance with employment law, Visa strategy and best practice
- Lead clients with the development of the most appropriate organizational structures and bring about effective organization and cultural change
- Work with Clients to build high performing teams, support managers with coaching on employee issues, organizational design, people related strategy and execution
- Work with business to create and manage workforce plans
- Drive best in class Talent agenda and hire, retain and grow top talent
- Manage local employee events, D&I initiatives, employee events, growth and development initiatives, etc.
- Ensure Human Resources support is provided in an effective and timely manner with top client service and proactive delivery
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
§ Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years of HRBP, HR Generalist or Talent experience
- Master’s degree/MBA is preferred
- Highly creative and innovative and future thinker on HR trends and approaches
- Ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and complexity
- Analytical rigor and facility with HR reporting tools, Workday, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to market, package and design programs a plus
- Management consulting, Marketing, PMO background a plus
- Hold high standards of client service and works closely to establish credibility with clients
- Sets expectations so that internal clients understand what will be delivered and when, and the process to achieve the target outcomes
- Strong coaching ability
- Collaborative and strong partnering orientation and focus on problem solving to achieve a win:win
- Ability to balance employer and employee advocacy
- Manages work with a project and consulting mindset
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exhibit advance planning, project and organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with high levels of accountability, and demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.