- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Visa Payments Limited is a fast growing division of Visa Direct, created out of Earthport Plc which was acquired by Visa in May 2019. The business is focused on developing Visa’s cross-border pay through account product using its industry leading Banking network.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, you’ll be part of an exciting high growth, business, helping to shape the global payments experience.
If you think you could support Visa Payments Limited as a Payments Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Payments Analyst is an important role and is responsible for the execution and completion of payment processing, liquidity management and exception handling processes and tasks.
The Payment Operations team is a core function within Visa Payments Ltd and is responsible for the timely execution of all processing activities and associated operational tasks to ensure the effective day to day running of Visa payment services. The team is made up of 5 Senior analysts and 9 analysts and sits within the Payment and Service Operations department which includes Client Onboarding, Client Support, Service Management and Technical Account Management. The team is not client facing but does regularly interact with our network of Partners.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Daily execution of VPL client payments, including Faster Payments, International Payments/SWIFT, ACH domestic payments, and global real time payment schemes
· Manage the correct allocation of incoming liquidity and receivables deposits
· Investigate and correctly resolve payment exceptions, i.e. rejections and returns
· Investigate and resolve payment investigation cases, i.e. missing/erroneous items, overdue debits, etc.
· Correspond and liaise with Network Partners through email, telephone, and the SWIFT network to resolve issues as quickly as possible
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the Visa Payments platform and its global network of Partners
· Actively seek to improve processes, workflows and tooling
· Support the identification, management and resolution of service affecting incidents
· Manage your time effectively to ensure all critical tasks are completed and deadlines achieved
· Collaborate with Compliance to ensure payments are not delayed and cut-off times are achieved
· Collaborate with the Reconciliations team to ensure all reconciliation breaks or issues are investigated and resolved in an efficient manner
· Collaborate with Treasury to support the daily liquidity management process
What we’re after…
• Minimum of 2 years’ Payments or Investigations experience
• Knowledge of domestic and international payment guidelines, scheme rules and regulatory framework
• Understanding of reconciliation processes and statement reporting
• Working knowledge of AML procedures
• Able to communicate and present information effectively to colleagues and management
• Focused on sharing, participating, and contributing to the whole teams’ efforts
Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio desired
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.