Consumer Solutions Product Lead, Philippines
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Products and Solutions team is responsible for developing product strategy, providing thought leadership and designing solutions for the growth of credit, debit and prepaid products across the market. This includes Issuer Engagement, Benefits & CVP, Deployment and Solutioning for both Consumer and Commercial Solutions in the market.
This team is a critical function tasked with driving the use of Visa credentials and solutions across existing and new clients in the market. In addition, the Products and Solutions team also serve as key influencers of the broader payments strategy in the market that helps drive innovation and growth in the ecosystem.
What a Consumer Solutions Product Lead does at Visa:
The Consumer Solutions Product Lead will be part of the Products and Solutions team. The position will have significant interaction with all functions (including Account Executives/Sales, Marketing, Merchant Sales and Acquiring) as well as Visa Singapore-based executives, across Consumer Solutions, Digital Solutions, and Data Solutions. This is a rare career opportunity to work in this dynamic environment. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop the Philippines consumer product strategy and solutions including consumer value propositions, product rules, pricing, system infrastructure capabilities and thought leadership materials
- Identify and assess opportunities to drive growth in the Consumer product portfolios (Consumer Credit, Debit, and Prepaid)
- Be the subject matter expert in product/portfolio strategy including new product development, cardholder loyalty, e-commerce, contactless and cross-border spending to ensure timely delivery of ideas and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead strategic alliance development and merchant/partner management for new business / product opportunities and product platform benefits development
- Develop analysis, insights and product benchmarking for clients
- Manage and track results of products/programs and make timely tactical changes in response to changing consumer and issuer landscape
- Work with the Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) team on new co-brand initiatives and usage campaigns
- Lead execution of Business Plans and ensure initiatives, budget and KPIs are met consistently
Why this is important to Visa
This role is responsible for driving the growth and expansion of Visa’s Consumer solutions in the Philippines – this include direct revenue goals as well as product penetration and ecosystem development goals. The Consumer Solutions Product Lead acts as a key enabler and trusted advisor to clients in the market.
What you will need:
The ideal candidate will bring 8-10 years’ experience in the retail bank/consumer cards marketing businesses coupled with at least 2 years’ experience in developing and launching new transactional banking services, debit/ credit/prepaid cards, e-payment services and other digital products/services in a financial institution or fintech. S/he should be a natural collaborator, with excellent communication skills and strong executive presence. The individual must be disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple levels and organizations internal and external to Visa.
Additional requirements include:
- Strong understanding of trends and themes in payments and commerce; futurist outlook and passion for technology innovation
- World-class client-facing and presentation skills; Excellent facilitator and moderator
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills with a keen eye for data extraction, manipulation, and insight development
- Comfortable in working independently while effectively working across functional lines and managing multiple priorities
What will also help:
- Understanding of Visa business and organization strongly preferred
- Passion for the transformative power of technology for the good of the world
- An impressive record of products/services delivered from ideation through to commercialization
- Ability to connect the dots between product, design, technology, and strategy to solve complex problems
Projects you will be a part of:
As Consumer Solutions Product Lead, Philippines, the successful candidate will be working on:
- Building and scaling Visa’s solutions set to address consumer segments
- Introducing, enabling, and expanding the use of Visa’s new products and solutions (including new acquisitions) in the market to drive direct and indirect revenue
- Regularly interfacing with key issuers and merchants