Operations Support Partner
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
To provide operational support to the marketing function in Continental Europe, working together with the wider hub and UKI teams to deliver across the whole Europe region when required. Specifically;
- To support the function in terms of day-to-day operational administration for Visa and client marketing led campaigns and financial management. Eg: raising purchase orders
- Ensuring; procurement, financial, legal and compliance processes are adhered to and that Europe is compliant with corporate processes and procedures.
- To maintain a definitive set of documented marketing plans across the year.
- To ensure the marketing function adheres to and has documented evidence of process compliance
- To proactively seek areas of improvement and support solutions being developed – we need someone to challenge the status quo in a progressive and constructive manner
- To work alongside finance and procurement to streamline processes and provide a single point of contact for the European hub in terms of; supplier management, purchase requisitions and orders
- Ensure that the operational day to day administration tasks for campaign go live and delivery are executed in a timely and compliant manner
- Help administer and track project budgets
- Partner with; procurement, finance, compliance, legal and sourcing to implement and adhere to business procedures to ensure robust controls are in place
- Support the reporting of marketing teams performance across key initiatives in Europe Be seen as a “go to” subject matter expert on policies and procedures
- Support marketing teams with training for key tools and frameworks amongst local marketing teams.
- Develop a pro-active relationship with hub and sub-regional teams
- Responsible for sharing best practices and results across markets.
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent professional experience
- Have worked with international partners at a regional/ global level
- Excellent communication skills and able to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Experience working cross functionally
- Ability to write and deliver presentations to outline strategic direction and secure support from stakeholders
- Can work using own initiative and deliver under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking and inter personal skills required, customer service “mentality” i.e. problem solver
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with managing team budgets
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.