Talent Acquisition Partner - Manager
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking to add to our team in the coming weeks and grow our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as a Talent Acquisition Partner we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills and experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, and have assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What’s it all about?
Visa’s Talent Acquisition team is seeking an accomplished Talent Acquisition Partner who will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support for a number of business functions across Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Operate as a trusted advisor/partner to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring teams, senior management and departmental heads.
- Provide a first class tailored end-to-end talent acquisition service from initial briefing through to direct sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, providing feedback and managing the offer process all whilst adding value at each stage of the process.
- Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified applicants utilizing Visa’s employer branding across a smart mix of social media and other recruitment channels.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders to understand strategic direction from both a function and country perspective that will enable the creation of talent acquisition strategies to align to company vision.
- Champion diversity ensuring efforts to ensure gender diverse shortlists submitted to hiring managers.
- Excel with external partners, gaining market intelligence and industry contacts to ensure that Visa is kept up to date with changes and developments in the market.
What we’re after…
- Significant full-cycle in-house corporate talent acquisition experience obtained from a global fast-paced environment.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing – LinkedIn, local tools, social media, referrals, internal mobility programs, etc., focusing particularly on diverse hiring
- Consultative, solutions focused style, comfortable working in an environment that requires strong deliverables and excellent service
- Proven ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions in a fast-paced environment
- Proven deep stakeholder expertise including collaborating effectively with sourcers, hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.