Cybersecurity Analyst – GRC Assurance
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Description - (3 to 5 yrs exp)
This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Cybersecurity Assurance program within Visa Inc. This role ensures the effectiveness of IT general controls and automated application controls, by managing control owners within the IT community with control design, standards and opportunities for control efficiencies. The incumbent will work with IT development and technical staff, as well as internal and external auditors. Areas of focus include systems development, security, assurance, computer operations and application controls. IT compliance activities include providing oversight and managing the ongoing execution of key controls; assurance, assessing, tracking and reporting of control deficiencies and remediation activities.
The candidate will:
• Hands on experience, working knowledge in one of the Programming Languages like ASP.NET, Java, with hands-on scripting knowledge
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Participate in developing and maintaining the compliance management process and strategy.
•Record and track Cyber Security Vulnerabilities and Control gaps and drive them towards closure.
•Assist the GRC Assurance team in driving the operational effectiveness of various compliance programs
•Develops, monitor, report, escalate and remediate IT risk and compliance related issues.
•Create, monitor data points generating monthly, quarterly dashboards, metrics, and reporting
•Work and collaborate with business partners to improve the overall compliance for their verticals.
•Work with cross-functional teams in performing reviews and tests of IT internal controls to ensure that existing IT systems are operating as designed and that they contain adequate controls.
•Directs IT functional teams in the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of control processes, documentation and compliance routines.
• Advises IT and business executives on the status of security findings, technology risks and compliance issues based on assessment results and information from various discovery sources, monitoring and control systems.
• Interface with both internal and external audits, federal and state examinations. Possesses detailed knowledge of industry regulatory environment and risk management practices.
• Extensive and current experience in identification of risk and compliance
• Demonstrate broad security knowledge across common industry security policy bodies. These may include ISO, NIST, COSO, COBIT, PCI, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE16, and others
• Advanced MS Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Database
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.