Sr. Software Test Engineer - Identity and Access Management
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Infrastructure at Visa enables a series of policy driven aggregation and centralization technologies for identities, business processes, and entitlements that allow and promote operational efficiencies and agility while governing access and supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise.
As the successful candidate, you will bring an understanding of the Identity and Access Management domain, Unix/Linux/Windows platforms and Database technologies to assure software quality in a fast-paced environment. This position will have the responsibility to deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test-execution and defect management to UAT and post-implementation support. This position also requires to have extensive test automation and performance testing ownership of a complex enterprise application. The position will involve working with teams at different time zones and contractor teams.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Become domain expert of this complex, innovation driven infrastructure, and become a QA champion
- Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools
- Work with the team to increase the test coverage
- Execute testing during all stages of development and release cycle
- Execute Load and Performance testing to assess optimum,peak load and stress capabilities for a given environment
- Work with QA leads to improve effectiveness of automation
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Define test parameters, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends
- Coordinate with geographically distributed teams
- Experience / exposure to Identity and Access Management domain/products, Privileged Access Management, Access Technologies
- 5+ years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications and web services
- 3+ years of experience in QA automation and/or development
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Must have experience with automation tools like Junit, TestNG, Jmeter, Selenium, Grid, Rest Assured/Cucumber/Karate
- Desired to have hands on experience in Cloud Technologies - AWS, GCP certifications are preferred.
- Desired to have hands on experience in Container Technologies - Dockers, Kubernetes, scalable infrastructure.
- Desired to have experience in configuring/testing Load Balancers (F5, Cisco, Software LBRs), Network storage (NAS, SAN) and network infrastructure (Routers etc.) .
- Experience in Performance, Scalability and Reliability testing of Portals and server side enterprise applications
- Experience in JMeter or Grinder, open source based Performance testing and monitoring tools
- Strong Data Analytical Ability
- Experience with SQL, preferable both Oracle and MSSQL
- Well versed with any scripting language: Perl/Python/Shell
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins required
- Experience with test management tools such as Jira-Zephyr required
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical discipline required
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC.