- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as an Account Manager within our Romania team, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Account Manager is responsible for providing support in managing the relationship with assigned Visa Europe clients to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services. The role is also responsible for helping drive sales and development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Contribute to the annual business, agreeing with your Line Manager what actions will be required for the product/portfolio/market (limited to Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta).
- For existing clients and new applicants, manage all Visa membership application processes, follow-ups, onboarding and liaises with internal stakeholders and client/applicants. Facilitate new business deployment by helping fast-track client projects, client queries, client requests for information, and requested support and approvals from Central teams
- Streamline the interaction of Visa clients with various Visa Central teams, providing guidance and support to clients on Visa product information, processes, procedures, rules
- Prepare client portfolio data, leveraging Visa internal systems, dashboards, for structuring client business offers and defining new business opportunities. Source information related to non-BAU internal processes, procedures, rules, responsible teams, templates in support of Country Manager or Senior Managers tasks/activities/initiatives
- Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate payments of incentives, Letters of Agreement, other types of Visa-Client agreements
- Provide support on updating country business plans with input from country manager, Function representatives, Finance, Cluster planning. Provide planning support for the consolidation of sub-regional (Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta) updates, reporting.
What we're after..
- Previous experience within a sales/project management role or on leading activities i.e. projects, accounts. Experience in engaging effectively with mid-level managers and junior staff and influencing clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships. Fluent in Romanian and English, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape and Visa
- Excellent interpersonal skills collaborating across functions/geographies in a matrix environment. High standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers.
- Data management and analytics skills
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.