Director, Network Partner Enablement Lead - Visa Payments Limited
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Ltd is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Ltd as a Director, Network Partner Enablement Lead, we want to hear from you.
What’s it all about?
The Network Commercial team are responsible for the global commercial strategy for the Network, go to market, identifying and acquiring network partners and owning the partner relationships for Visa Direct around the world. Aligned with Visa Directs global strategic objectives this team plays a critical role in enabling growth of the cross-border payments offering. This is a key role that will build out a new and much needed capability for the team, responsible for engaging prosect partners and assessing their capabilities to ensuring Visa Payments Limited minimum standards are met and the best solution design is put forward into implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the VP, Network & Business Development and shall:
- Lead a team of Regional Network Partner Enablement Sr. Consultants by ensuring managers are on track with key analysis activities.
- Provide support with presenting key findings, risks and issues as part of initial analysis and highlight the impact of any deviations from minimum standards.
- Provide end to end functional and technical support when reviewing high-profile Partner opportunities
- Support Network Partner Enablement Sr. Consultants with the assessment of potential network partners against Visa Payments Limited minimum standards for integrations
- Support with pipeline feasibility analysis.
- Provide recommendations based on analysis of network partners to Visa Payments Limited stakeholders to ensure onboarded partners align with strategic objectives and provide the necessary capabilities
- Monitor Enablement Team performance; identify opportunities and make recommendations to drive improvements and increase effectiveness
- Provide regional and market insight and feedback to Network Product management on suggested changes to the minimum Network Integration Standards
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Substantial demonstrable experience within a payment’s processing institution, who is disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple levels and organisations internal and external to Visa.
- Established leader with substantial experience in managing a team
- Deep understanding of global payment ecology specifically focussed on cross border account to account payments
- Depth of knowledge on compliance, regulatory, product and technical aspects associated with account to account payments
- Experience with both APIs and integration projects.
- Effective leadership, people management, communications and influencing skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience of Agile development methodologies is essential, preferably SAFe.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.