Sourcing Recruiter, Tech/Non-Tech (Full-time & Contractor opportunities)
- Flexible, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are expanding our centralized Recruitment Sourcing team at Visa!
The Recruiting Sourcer is responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates according to provided specifications. In this role, you will conduct national sourcing activities and provide talent market research/insights for experienced candidates across Visa’s Corporate Functions, Business Functions or Tech Organization.
You will develop and execute sourcing strategies, which generate a qualified and diverse candidate flow. You will also be responsible for building a strong pipeline of candidates for future priority positions.
Remote location may be considered. Leveling will be determined based on experience and business need.
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods, beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, professional organizations, etc.
- Identify a diverse slate of candidates for each search.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Gain knowledge of Visa’s business and the function/organization you support and provide talent market insights.
- Drive deep partnerships with the business including understanding business priorities, initiatives, technology roadmap, etc.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 3+ years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of experience with an Advanced degree
- 5 years recruiting/sourcing experience at a search firm and/or an in-house Talent Acquisition team a plus
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools.
- Prior experience with SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system a plus.
- Experience sourcing technical and non-technical talent required.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates.
- Team player and positive attitudes are a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and be able to work autonomously
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours as well as reasonable off-hour work.
This position may require the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.