Director, Commercial Payments
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you want to drive change and get excited about identifying new opportunities to improve the payment experience for customers, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
You will be responsible for pro-actively managing the relationship with one of our Global Signature Clients. Promoting the use of Visa Europe products and services to improve the Visa payments customer experience and deliver B2B growth.
Building deep partnerships with your client to identify opportunities to introduce Visa Business Solutions and services and develop new innovative solutions all of which will improve the B2B payments experience for their customers and deliver B2B growth.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage the relationship with a Global Signature account, ensuring your stakeholders are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Work with your clients to develop strategic plans to deliver solutions which will enable them to enhance the B2B payment experience for their customers and support growth of their business.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the B2B market across Commercial Cards Issuing, Acquiring and the broader payments market which will enable you to identity new opportunities to provide your client with solutions to grow their business.
- Be accountable for prioritising conflicting and competing demand across the business to ensure Visa resources are deployed to maximum effect.
- Lead contract negotiations where required,
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and departmental plans to support the broader UK&I business
What we’re after…
- Proven experience of having managed a large Complex Client to grow their B2B business by identifying opportunities to grow their portfolio through cross selling new or existing solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of the B2B Market
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level
- Good understanding of Commercial Payments, the broader B2B payments market and experience of driving P&L growth
- Proven ability to develop and deliver client strategic plans to drive value both for the Client and Visa
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.