Sr. Manager, Business Solutions Lead
- Lima District, Peru
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr Manager - Business Solutions Lead (Sales/ Product) – Peru, is responsible for accelerating B2B payments adoption in the country by working with our Client Financial Institutions to expand our solutions for both the Small Business and the Large and Middle Market segments, B2B Verticals and new payment flows. The Sr Manager – Peru will lead key commercialization initiatives including: Establish, develop and manage the relationship between Visa and VBS Clients, setting, direction, and implementation of country VBS strategies with the Clients to achieve business targets through growing the existing business and through identifying new business, conduct competitive assessments to identify gaps and opportunities, identify key industry trends and develop action plans, enabling and delivering content and education to support internal and external clients and spread the innovation narrative for the segment. The individual will work with various stakeholders within the group as well as broadly within Visa to execute on his/her deliverables.
The Sr Manager, Business Solutions Lead (Sales/ Product) – Peru brings a deep real passion for collaboration and ecosystem building as well as technology and payments, a futurist view, ability to understand and assemble trends in the respective industries and deep understanding of the B2B payments landscape. She/He will drive co-creation and human center design engagements with Clients and partners in Perú to co-develop innovative next generation solutions for companies of all sizes leveraging both our partners and Visa’s capabilities. She/He will work on highly complex issues leading multidisciplinary projects with minimal mentorship in a dynamic, ambiguous work environment, and will have the ability to independently translate high level mentorship into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and executive presence.
- Manages the setting, direction, and implementation of country VBS strategies with the Clients to achieve business targets through growing the existing business and through identifying new business opportunities including the introduction and implementation of new products and services.
- Establish, develop, and manage the relationship between Visa and VBS Clients and partners
- Manages VBS Revenue for designated Clients
- Identify new business development opportunities and take accountability for and manage the project evaluation of these. Focus on achieving business targets through growing existing business and developing new business opportunities. Monitor business results of designated clients and anticipate challenges and take proactive measures to accomplish targets
- Lead commercialization initiatives to expand B2B payments
- Responsible for identifying, sizing and prioritizing B2B payments business opportunities, define and develop new solutions and handle go-to-market activities.
- Manage a key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s market share in the segment
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to expand necessary functionality, address barriers and secure funding needed to advance key initiatives
- Develop strategic partnerships to bring creative B2B payment solutions to market, amplify impact, and accelerate speed-to-market
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with internal and external partners
- Actively monitor developments in payments and commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa.
- Prioritize across multiple work streams, highlighting plans, risks and dependencies
- Work with Innovation Designers to identify the right themes, partners and user experiences to rapidly prototype
- Work closely with Innovation solution designers and teams of UI/UX specialists to convert use cases to confirmed prototypes
- Candidate should bring 8 years of relevant experience in the Business payments space and/or wholesale/small business banking (cash management, supplier payments, invoice processing, electronic invoicing, supply-chain financing, procurement, treasury, financial operations, business travel, etc.)
- Ideally experience in the commercialization of solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Ideally product management or consulting/investment banking role
- Experience evaluating a technology landscape, preferably within payments and commerce
- Passion for technology, futurist view and intellectually curious
- Experience working in project-driven environments and matrix reporting
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law