Global Media Manager (B2B)
- 900 Metro Center Blvd., Foster City, CA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a leader in digital payments, Visa focuses on enabling global money movement, growing consumer payments, advancing new payment flows, and offering value added services to our clients. The Global Marketing Capabilities team plays an important role in supporting these initiatives through marketing channel strategy, tools/technology, and operational execution. The Global B2B Media Manager is a key member of this team who will empower our global and regional product marketers in driving brand awareness, product demand, engagement, and lead generation around Visa’s B2B products and solutions.
As the Global B2B Media Manager, you will drive paid media strategy, thought leadership, execution, measurement, and optimization across all Visa B2B products around the world. You will partner with a cross functional team of Visa stakeholders, including product marketing, analytics, and other channel planning leads. You will work closely with our product marketers to translate business objectives into media briefs, and work closely with our media agency to lead media briefings, manage budgets across digital channels, create campaign tests and learn agendas, and communicate campaign performance.
- Evangelize and educate Visa stakeholders about the role of paid media in driving B2B marketing strategy. Translate B2B product business requirements and objectives into strategic media briefs, and program manage media campaign dependencies with Visa teams.
- You will partner with the Global Director of B2B Media to track and present cross-campaign learnings to senior Visa executives.
- You will partner closely with media agency throughout the campaign lifecycle, including the media briefing, audience strategy, media partner selection and budget allocation, ad operations, coordination with broader Visa agency ecosystem as needed, and campaign measurement. Be accountable for monitoring successful agency campaign delivery.
- You will collaborate with Visa technology, marketing ops/ CRM team, and privacy/ legal to build a Visa’s B2B first party data repository and activate in media platforms in a compliant manner. This includes enabling agency targeting and measurement by overseeing the visa.com partner pixel implementation process, media platform conversion APIs, and CDP operations as needed for each campaign.
- Create a tactical learning agenda with the media agency and integrate a test – learn - iterate way of working into media strategy and planning approach.
- You will manage the global B2B product media launch calendar. Project manage the delivery of end-to-end media campaign execution in a timely and seamless manner.
- Be accountable for monthly media budget tracking in coordination with Visa finance team and media agency. Manage invoicing and PO process.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- You have worked hands-on with media platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platform products (SA360, DV360, etc), Facebook/Instagram
- You have mastered standard media metrics and KPIs used to measure digital campaigns. You are fluent in identifying campaign insights and presenting learnings to the marketing team.
- You have an understanding of ad operations, media reporting processes, and QA, including implementation of media platform pixels, IAS, and UTMs.
- Based on your media campaign experience, you natively understand ad technology ecosystem and concepts such as ad serving, bidding platforms, ad fraud and viewability, DSPs and SSPs.
- Your superpower is detail oriented and organized, and you love to bring order from chaos. You enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment. You have project managed complex programs with multiple stakeholders.
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- You have specific expertise with B2B media programs, including an understanding of account-based marketing platforms and tactics.
- You have previously managed a global media agency.
- You have built and executed media programs in markets outside the U.S.
- You have previous experience driving 1st party data capture campaigns and establishing 2nd party data partnerships. Additionally, you are familiar with B2B data available in 3rd party data marketplaces around the world
- You are experienced with DCO and developing personalization strategies.
- You are analytical and have fluency in site testing and analytics data/tools such as GA and Optimizely
- You are well versed in the current financial services and fintech landscape with industry knowledge about the payments ecosystem.
- You have been previously exposed and are familiar with the data flow between media platforms, CRM/ marketing automation tools such as Eloqua/ Marketo, ON24, and Salesforce or MS Dynamics.
- You’ve worked on multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive customer journeys into web, marketing automation, and CRM systems
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel 5-10% (Post covid)
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Relocation will not be available.
VISA is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law