Cybersecurity Analyst, Identity and Access Management
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position is specialized in providing end-to-end IAM life-cycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation) to Application enrollment to IAM services and role based access governance (e.g., managing role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering). As a Cybersecurity Analyst on our Identity and Access Management team, you will be responsible for and/contribute in the following areas:
- Act as the IAM point of contact for a set of assigned applications and manage the enterprise end to end lifecycle for these applications
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to corporate and commercial applications and assist other security analysts as needed
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to gather and analyze IAM business and functional requirements to achieve successful enrollment of enterprise-wide applications to the centralized IAM infrastructure
- Perform role mining and role engineering analysis for role-based access during enrollment of enterprise-wide applications
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up to date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to application access management services to improve end user experience and productivity.
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any access management security issue.
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2-3 years of experience with application access management and role-based access governance expertise
- Broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer), to IAM compliance issues and role engineering.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Sailpoint or Similar products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- CISSP and other comparable CyberSecurity certifications
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.