Digital Implementation Senior Manager
- Frankfurt, Germany
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Digital Implementation Senior Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Digital Implementation Senior Manager is a key technical & project management position that will be responsible for the integration of key European issuer clients to new Visa Service. The candidate filling this role should be experienced in technical and project management skills and possess experience implementing software and payment solutions from a technical perspective. This role will support cross channel solutions, platforms and market rollout with a focus on being a technical subject matter expert on new digital products and services. While initially focusing on Visa Token Service, the role will also support other new products and services, in a similar capacity as with Visa Token Service.
This role is expected to be based in Germany (ie Frankfurt) with other possible base locations, such as the Netherlands (ie Amsterdam), Austria (Vienna) and Switzerland (Zurich). The clients will be based in Central Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· You will act as primary technical integration contact for the client
· Assisting in sales conversations, you will help with product demo’s, discuss requirements, placements, and flows, answer technical questions as needed
· You will be managing integration projects, working closely with client and business to develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together. Be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology and project perspective.
· Providing functional and technical requirements & certification requirements for integration to digital services to key clients
· You will create, maintain and execute project plan
· Leading technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized and objectives are clear
· You will be managing the communication of progress/status within the core team and external to the team (customers, merchants, partners, issuers, etc) escalate issues as necessary. Remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly
· Focusing on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to Visa Token Service, and other new digital products and services when required
· Triage client issues in a timely efficient manager, during and after the implementation process act as a liaison between the digital product team, digital technology team and clients to track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration
· You will represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders. Strong customer-facing communication skills and technical aptitude
· Be the Implementation SME for Visa new services especially new digital products and services
· Setting and managing customer expectations with regard to features and solution availability
· Provides ongoing guidance and knowledge transfer to less tenured Implementation Managers.
What we’re after…
· Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional experience
· Experience in payment Authorisation, Clearing and Settlement
· Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
· Experience and comfort able working in an agile & fast-paced environment.
· Experience working with APIs in various technology environments.
· Experience in managing E-commerce or payments projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and problem solving abilities
· Proven ability to present ideas and run large workshop with clients
· Track record of quickly earning credibility based on your knowledge throughout, and amazing accomplishments
· Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus
· Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses
· Fluent in German
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.