CDD Analyst (Customer Due Diligence)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Analyst, Client Due Diligence Team, will assist in executing the client due diligence and acceptance program in line with stated AML / ATF / Sanctions policies and procedures. This includes the conducting client due diligence reviews and conducting ongoing derogatory news monitoring. This role will support the Program Manager, Client Due Diligence Team, in providing AML subject matter expertise and guidance to Visa clients and businesses.
- Execute the CDD Center program in accordance with AML Policies and Procedures.
- Perform periodic AML / ATF client due diligence reviews of existing clients and applicants in accordance with the Global AML / ATF and Sanctions Policy and in the Client Due Diligence and Acceptance Procedures.
- Actively works with clients to identify potential AML program element gaps and remediation plans.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of Visa clients.
- Ensure close communication and information sharing with client teams.
- Participate in AML/Sanctions and Compliance team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CAMS certification a plus.
- At least 3+ years of implementing Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Threat Finance (ATF), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and Sanctions programs.
- Working knowledge of global AML and sanctions regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Experience conducting research and analysis involving client due diligence requirements.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior record keeping and organizational skills as well as attention to details.
- Self-motivated and adept at working independently or in a team on multiple and varied tasks.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners and clients.