Senior Product Manager
- Paris, France
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Product Manager, serving a key client of Visa in France, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work!
This role will be a unique combination of product management, business development, technology architecture and hands-on (technical) support. This role will develop a deep working knowledge of payments, API technology, data and solution selling.
The successful candidate will be a solution seller and technologist who can ideate with Visa clients to discuss priority Visa products, provide pre-sale advice and technical guidance on combining and integrating Visa products with clients’ systems. This role provides expert advice to business leaders and developers who want to use Visa’s services – understanding the client’s business problem or market opportunity, helping them find the right solutions for the job, showing them how Visa solutions work and what they do, helping the client define the architecture of their products. This role will also use client feedback and experiences to decrease time-to-value for clients through automation, identify new Products and APIs needed/wanted by the market, and enhance the usability of Visa’s broad product & solutions suite.
The successful candidate will be hands-on with business development and technology teams, and deep-dive into user flows with clients. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Plan and accelerate the integration and the delivery of Visa digital products (such as Visa APIs) for both the Visa client and their clients (IT impact assessments on new products, development of 2022 roadmap etc).
- Find new business opportunities with Visa, positioning the client as an early adopter for issuing, acquiring and acceptance products by using existing Visa product or co-creating new digital solutions.
- Oversee the IT implementation on dedicated products such as Visa Direct, PAR, VAU. Manage the alignment between the client's Product Managers (Issuing, acquiring) and Visa.
- Flag new trends in payment usage in coordination with the client's Product Managers, facilitate product discoveries and create dedicated decks in order to frame opportunities.
- Assist client with developing POCs and prototypes to help them understand the adoption of Visa products and services.
- Build / contribute to a data strategy between Visa and the client based on Visa Product (data base, dashboards) if possible or designing new products.
- Highly collaborative, bringing a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements and documentation, employing solutioning, moderation and facilitation skills with the ability to blend technical and product visions together for a wide variety of audiences.
- Have deep knowledge and passion around emerging payments technologies and their potential to change commerce. Think like, communicate with, and inspire business leaders and developers to build their new products using Visa Products and Solutions.
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams, or deep-dive into user flows with clients. Strong technical troubleshooting skills, including debugging code.
- Able to combine aspects of the business and commercialization with technical ability.
- Strong technical lead experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new technologies and application knowledge.
- Experienced with Agile development.
- Knowledgeable of cloud-base technologies, including security requirements and best practices.
- Have strong project management and analytical skillsets with a proven history of working with data.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills. French and English language fluency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or commensurate work experience is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.