- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Billing Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa is currently seeking a Billing Analyst to support the Billing and Account Receivable team to deliver key prioritises.
The Billing Analyst will be part of the Controllership team and will support the team who are fully accountable for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all Europe’s billing, accounts receivables, and balance sheet account reconciliations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Processes monthly billing by working with service owners to ensure billing files are accurate and complete for audit review.
- Creates Manual Invoices/credit notes on Oracle AR.
- Ensure processes are adhered to (such as that of approvals, refunds and re-imbursements)
- Work with customer support to answer member queries
- Produces accurate journals to support month-end financial reporting.
- Implement client and pricing change on the billing system
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reflect changes to the Fee guide in invoicing System
- Provide training to Clients or internal users on the Billing System, Billing Entities, Settlement, Visa Online Invoicing Portal(VOIP) and Fee Types
Thinking about careers differently...
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Experience in previous finance operations, billing or accounts receivable role
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.