- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
create client-facing documents that help customers set up and use our products and services.
We are seeking a Technical Writer to join our Information Development team. Our technical writers create client-facing documents that help customers set up and use our products and services.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-moving environment, while demonstrating flexibility, self-motivation, and a willingness to contribute to a dynamic team. Strong interpersonal and writing are required. In addition to these skills, you will be expected to develop an expertise with our authoring and publishing tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines.
- Understand product development methodologies in an Agile environment.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders.
- Research and document new and updated features for Cybersource’s products.
- Improve existing documentation.
- Attend project meetings, create schedules, and report progress on a regular basis
- Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and customer support to ensure accuracy and quality of documentation to contribute to a positive user experience.
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 years’ experience in a publishing environment
- 1 to 2 years technical writing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of eCommerce applications or the payments industry
- This position does not require travel, although offsite participation is encouraged.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.